Nano-Acrylics for Paints, Coatings on Metal, Wood
- 1. Kamicryl 60 SC HG is a Water based high gloss Crosslinking Acrylic Emulsion which imparts a very high gloss of 90 degrees + @ 60 degrees angle almost equivalent to an alkyd enamel. This is a very unique product with a exceptionally very high gloss and excellent flow properties. Attached is also the Guide formulation using the basic emulsion KAMICRYL 60 SC HG. KAMICRYL 60 SC HG IS A WATERBASED SELF CROSSLINKING HARD EMULSION FOR MANUFACTURING HIGH GLOSS ENAMELS WHICH HAS AN GLOSS LEVEL OF OVER 90 DEGREES AND AN EXCELLENT RHEOLOGY OF SELF LEVELLING. IT IS VERY USEFUL TO MANUFACTURE WATERBASED TRIM PAINTS TO REPLACE ALKYD SOLVENT BASED ENAMELS
- 2. Kamicryl 31 SC HG is a another unique product which adheres to a variety of substrates including WOOD / GLASS / CERAMIC SMOOTH TILES / PAVER BLOCKS etc. You can do a simple test in lab to check its adhesion properties, please follow the guide formulation and apply on glass plate, after few hours or 1 day dip in hot water to boiling water and it will yet have minimal effect on adhesion properties or no effect.
- Kamicryl 31 Sc Hg Is Very Unique Waterbased Self Crosslinking Nano Particle Acrylic Emulsion Which Has Outstanding Adhesion To Most Of The Substrates Including The Difficult Ones. It Can Be Formulated For Use As An Universal Primer All Across The Board, Due To Its Unique Chemistry & Nano Particle Size It Tends To Penetrate The Substrates For A Outstanding Adhesion To Most Of The Difficult Substrates..
- It Has Got Outstanding Adhesion To Metal, Wood, Concrete, Glass, Plastics (Treated) Glazed, Vitrifies & Ceramic Tiles.
- Kamicryl 31 Sc Hg Also Has Very Good Water Resistance Properties. This Is An Excellent Product For Various Applications Due To Its Unique Properties.
- 3. Kamthane K-7000 Are Pu Dispersions For Concrete / Wood Coatings Kamthane K-7000 is a hybrid PU dispersion. If you need to apply for flooring or Car park decks its the most suitable product for Hot tyre resistance and can also make a pigmented version out of this product for flooring or hygiene coatings, but for all concrete and masonary substrate we highly recommend that you use the UNIVERSAL PRIMER as a primer coat first for best results followed by Kamthane K-7000 to give the best adhesion and overall properties.